Fujifilm FinePix A600
Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd. has announced the debut of a new entry-level digital camera in the FinePix A series, which allows users to take high quality pictures easily. The Fujifilm FinePix A600 features a 6.3 Megapixel version of the high-performance Fujifilm Super CCD and offers a 3x optical zoom lens and an extra large 2.4-inch LCD monitor. The Fujifilm A600 incorporates the proprietary Fujifilm Super CCD, acclaimed for its outstanding imaging performance in high-end and mid-range digital cameras in the Fujifilm FinePix Line. This sophisticated imaging sensor ensures exceptional image quality, characterized by accurate reproduction of subtle details, smooth, attractive skin tones and true-to-life colors.
Fujifilm A600 - LCD and Storage
Designed with ease-of-use as a priority, the number of buttons on the camera body has been kept to a minimum. A large 2.4-inch LCD monitor makes shooting easy even without an optical view finder. The Fujifilm A600 features approx. 12 megabytes of internal memory, making it possible to record up to 7 frames (at 6M-Normal resolution) without a media card. It is powered by readily available 2x AA-size batteries. The Fujifilm FinePix A600 model is set for release at the end of June 2006.
Fujifilm FinePix A600 features
• 6.3 Megapixel, high-performance Super CCD
• 3x optical zoom
• Large 2.4-inch LCD monitor for easy framing and playback
• Automatic ISO setting up to ISO400 with Low-noise
• Approx. 12MB internal memory for max 7 frames (at 6M-Normal resolution)
• Power source 2x AA-size alkaline (included)/ 2x AA-size Ni-MH (optional)
• AC power adapter (optional)
• Captures 10 movie frames per second (with monaural sound)
• Four selectable scene positions (Portrait, Landscape, Sport, Night)