Epson Stylus CX5000 All-in-One
Whether printing or copying client-ready documents, enlarging photos for reprints, or restoring color to old photos that have faded over the years, Epson’s new “More-in-One" product offers more unique features than any other all-in-ones priced less than $150. The new Epson Stylus CX5000, priced at $99.99 (estimated street price), provides versatile office and home printing solutions that can be used for everyday printing and a wide range of color and photo projects. The Epson Stylus CX5000 is designed to be the most value-packed more-in-one on the market for less than $100, delivering brilliant photos, professional presentations and high-quality everyday documents.
Epson CX5000 - Home & Small offices
With the Epson Styus CX5000 All-in-One users can easily print high-quality photos from memory cards, PictBridge-enabled cameras or phones without a computer by using an index sheet to select the images, as well as the number of copies. “When it comes to choosing an all-in-one for your home or small office that gives you the most ideal combination of performance, quality, ease-of-use, and affordability, nothing beats an Epson - the brand overwhelmingly preferred by professional photographers,” said R. Craig Allen, product manager, consumer ink jet printers, Epson. “Offering more than just printing, copying and scanning, the Epson CX5000 has aptly earned the nickname ‘more-in-one’ because it's packed with more unique features and benefits for end-users than any other all-in-ones at this price range.”
Epson Stylus CX5000 More-in-One - Advantages & Benefits
The Epson CX5000 more-in-one provides users with more, including:
• Vibrant-looking output for a multitude of home and small office needs - Epson’s exclusive DURABrite Ultra ink is optimized to produce vibrant-looking graphics and sharp text for client-ready documents or long-lasting photos out of the box; print on all supported media types, including glossy, matte and even plain/recycled paper, without the need to switch or use specialized cartridges
• Powerful performance to speed through copying and printing - Print up to 27 pages per minute & copy at up to 26 copies per minute - in black and color
• PC-Free copying and printing convenience - Convenient one-touch copying with auto reduction and enlargement makes it easy to copy important black and white or color documents and high-quality photos quickly; also print in multiple sizes and paper types without a computer using high-speed built-in card slots and control panels
• Scanning capability for documents, records and images - Scan graphics, text and images quickly and easily with 48-bit, 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution for vivid reprints and enlargements; restore the color of faded photos back to their original brilliance with Epson’s innovative Easy Photo Fix software
• Pigment ink gives flexibility to conquer all projects - Epson’s revolutionary DURABrite Ultra ink is water, smudge and fade-resistant, and dries instantly, making it great for double-sided printing tasks, and long-lasting photos
• Home office convenience and control - Individual ink cartridges can be replaced as needed; plus, innovative Epson technology extends black ink printing when the cartridge is running low, giving users the option to continue printing black text using a combination of color inks - a life saver when you’re on deadline or stores are closed
• Frame-ready photo printing - Deliver BorderFree photos in popular, frame-ready sizes such as 4"x 6”, 5"x 7”, 8"x 10”, and letter with no perforations or edges to trim; print a BorderFree 4"x 6” photo in as fast as 28 seconds
Epson Stylus CX5000 - Price & Availability
The Epson Stylus CX5000 All-in-One is Windows and Macintosh compatible and will be available in September, at an estimated retail price of $99.99. The Stylus CX5000 will be available in major computer, office, mass merchant, and electronic superstores, a variety of retail stores nationwide and can also be purchased through mail order, PC manufacturers, the Internet and Epson’s own retail site. This new Epson model is backed by the one-year Epson Limited Warranty and are supported by the Epson Connection(SM), a customer support and technical assistance line.