Samsung SCX-4828FN printer
Samsung Electronics America announces the expansion of its mono-laser multifunction printer lineup. The Samsung SCX-4828FN is a versatile, four-in-one product that combines print, copy, scan and fax features in a compact footprint. This multi-purpose device can facilitate increased productivity and is ideal for office workgroup environments. The Samsung SCX-4828FN printer has a base unit MSRP of $499.99 and can be purchased through Samsung’s authorized channel partners.
Samsung SCX-4828FN Functions
• 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
• 50,000 pages a month at speeds up to 30 pages per minute (ppm)
• 128MB of memory (expandable to 384MB)
• PC fax, scan-to-email and fax forwarding to email
• “ID Card” copies two sides of an ID card and prints on a single sheet
• “Clone” copies the image and prints it several times on a single sheet
• “Poster” prints a large image on several sheets to form a single poster
• Optional 250-sheet cassette
• Low noise level
Samsung Multifunctional printer
With small dimensions of only 17.5” x 16.2”, the Samsung SCX-4828FN printer easily fits into many office spaces. A convenient and accessible front USB port has been integrated so users can quickly scan and print image files directly to and from a flash memory drive. As a comprehensive and economical printing solution, the Samsung SCX-4828FN multi-functional printer offers dependable and consistent printing, scanning, copying and faxing operations - essentially eliminating the need to purchase several products to do the same thing.